- Amazon Sales Rank: #143118 in Lawn & Patio
- Brand: Ensupra
- Model: ReadyMadeSolar-120W
- Simply Put the Solar Panel in the Sun & Plug the Electric Cord to Your Wall. Est.Generation 220kWh /yr
- 130 Watt Solar Panel,Polycrystalline,Add upto 4 panels - 520Watts, UL certified. 25 Years of Warranty. 500 Watt Ensupra Grid Tie Inverter with 1 Year of Warranty
- Get 30% Federal Tax Credit for Solar. USA made Solarworld panel
- Do It Yourself in an Hour. No wiring needed. No Batteries. Everything ReadyMade Preconfigured.
- Search ENSUPRA for our Plug'n play Energy Products of Your Choice
When the sun shines, the 130 Watt SolarWorld panel will produces DC voltage, and the grid tie inverter will change the DC voltage to AC voltage and puts out power to the home grid, generating electricity and cutting your electric bill. TWO STEP INSTALLATION: 1. Put the Solar Panel facing the Sun2. Plug the cord into your 110V wall socket. Please follow local regulatory electrical codes for installation. If in doubt, consult appropriate licensed contractor.Electrical Specifications of Grid Tie Inverter: Maximum AC Output Power: 500W AC Output Voltage Range: 90V ~ 130V AC Output Frequency Range: 46Hz ~ 65Hz Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): <5% Power Factor: 0.96+ DC Input Voltage Range: 12.8V ~ 28V Peak Inverter Efficiency : 94% Standby Power consumption: <0.5W Output Current Waveform: Pure Sine-wave Over Current Protection: Yes Over Temperature Protection: Yes Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes Island Protection: Yes Stackable : Yes WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Great product to see how solar works.
The ensurpa ready made kits are really nice if you are new to solar and want to just set it and forget it. However to recover your cost after any rebate from government or utility you are looking at about 5-15 years of constant use at about 70% efficiency. So do not think this small system will save you big $$ but it will add up to between $15-$50 year depending on rates and days of good sun. Also be sure your codes will allow backfeeding of electricity, some utilities require special permits and equipment to send power to their grid.
16 of 20 people found the following review helpful.
This item uses incorrect wiring. The manufacturer claims "anti-islanding" which is a B.S. term and this could cause harm to your systemZ
4 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Read the description carefully.
By Roger Kehr
This kit comes with a 130 Watt panel. You will need to purchase 3 more panels to produce 500 watts.